Chilli Panner (No Bake Recipe) -
Hello all of you. Time for another NO BAKE RECIPE.
Chilli Panner is an all time favourite Chinese dish. It tastes delicious and is easy to make.
For this, we firstly fry panner cubes, dipped in a nice batter, till golden brown. Then we make a nice gravy out of different sauces, garli, green chilli, veggies etc. We then add the paneer cubes in this gravy. Chilli Panner can be eaten along a roti or fried rice or chowmein. It tastes nice with any of these.
Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
Total Time - 25 minutes
Serves - 2
- 100 grams Paneer cut into cubes
- 1 Capsicum chopped
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1/2 tablespoon green chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3 tablespoon cornflour + 1 tablespoon
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Pepper according to the taste
- Firstly make a thick batter by adding 3 tablespoon cornflour in 2 tablespoon water.
- Cut paneer into small cubes. Heat oil in a large vessel. Nicely coat these paneer cubes in this batter and deep fry them till their color changes to nice golden brown.
- Now let's make the gravy. In a pan, add one tablespoon oil. Heat it. Add garlic and green chilli. Saute for about a minute.
- Now add onion and capsicum. On a medium flame, saute this, for about two minutes.
- Now add tomato ketchup, green chilli sauce, soya sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper. Also add 1/4 cup water.
- On a low flame, mix this properly. Now mix one tablespoon cornflour in about half a tablespoon water. Add this to the gravy. Due to the cornflour and water mixture, the gravy will get thick.
- Now add the deep fried paneer cubes. Cook, on a low flame, for about a minute.
- Chilli Paneer is ready!