Cheesy Veg Sandwich -
Hello all of you. Sandwiches are the easiest snack / breakfast. They require very little preparation time and they also get cooked in a short span of time. They are a good evening snack. They also are a good option for the breakfast. If you want to make it healthier, you can opt for a brown bread or a multigrain bread.
Sandwich is also a nice starter for a party, especially a tea party. You can make some tasty sandwiches for serving along with nice cups of tea.
Cheesy Veg Sandwich is my favourite. Again it's easy to make, require only a few ingredients and it gets prepared quickly. For making these sandwiches, you will need mayonese, cheese slices, very finely chopped veggies like capsicum, tomato, carrots etc and of course bread slices.
Preparation Time - 5 Minutes
Cooking Time - 15 Minutes
Total Time - 20 Minutes
Serves - Makes 4 Sandwiches
- 4 Bread Slices
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonese
- 1 Tablespoon very finely chopped capsicum
- 1 Tablespoon very finely chopped tomato
- 1 Tablespoon very finely chopped carrot
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli Flakes
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree centigrade.
- In a small bowl, add mayonese, capsicum, tomato, and carrot.
- Now add salt and chilli flakes (If you don't have chilli flakes, you can add red pepper powder or black pepper powder)
- Mix this properly.
- Take a bread slice. Spread this mixture nicely on it.
- Put a cheese slice on the top.
- Cover it with the second bread slice and press it a little bit.
- Now grill the sandwich. Grill it for 5 minutes at 200 degree centigrade on one side. Then turn it and again grill it for 5 minutes at 200 degree centigrade.
- Your cheesy veg sandwich is ready!